Adoption Application Process
Are you ready to adopt an animal? Please check the list below before applying.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age.
- We do require a copy of Driver's License/State ID.
- We do require a meet and greet first and encourage all family members to be present.
- We do require a home visit.
- We do require a vet check. All household animals must be up to date on all vaccinations.
- Cat vaccinations are as follows: Upper Respiratory/Distemper, Rabies & Feline Leukemia/AIDs negative.
- Cats are to be adopted as indoor cats only!
- Dog vaccinations are as follows: DHLPP & Rabies. Yearly Heartworm check & currently on Heartworm preventative.
- All other household animals MUST be spayed or neutered. NO exceptions!
- If you rent, you must provide landlord contact information.
- We may require proof of home ownership.
- We reserve the right to refuse adoption to anyone.